Monday, June 19, 2017












It’s always nice to get feedback from our clients. Here is one we received from Paula Hooser who recently did the Moche Route in Northern Peru. This Peruvian Archaeology program includes the Sipan Tomb - one of the most important archaeological discoveries in the last 30 years, the Tucume pyramids, the Sun and Moon Temples and the capital of the Chimu empire, Chan Chan.
  
“Good afternoon, George.                          

Last month I had the opportunity to participate in the Moche Route tour. I apologize for not getting this note off sooner, but I did want to let you know what an AMAZING time we had!  The trip was really fascinating and our tour guide, Mercedes, was absolutely wonderful!  She really made the history come alive for us and we could tell she was very passionate about the history of Peru.  While we went on to see the more famous parts of Peru, for me, these three days were the highlight of our trip.  I would go back in a heartbeat, and I’d want Mercedes as my guide again!  I’d recommend her to anyone I knew that was visiting that area of Peru. The hotels were nice; the van and driver were great.

 Many thanks to you and your team for such a wonderful experience.”

Read more about Moche Route  program...
http://www.greentracks.com/Northern_Peru_Tour_Programs.htm#MocheRoute

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment