Monday, May 13, 2019

We work hard to organize trips that suit each person’s desires. So it is very satisfying to receive comments such as these.

 " Hi George,
The trip was great! I am sorry I have not communicated that with you yet, it was my intent but things got super busy back here.
The two people we had the most interaction with were Ronnie in the dining room and he made up our cabin and Charlie are guide. They were both top-notch. The other guys were very good as well, we just didn’t have that much interaction with them. We’ve had the opportunity to travel quite a bit and we both agreed this is the best trip we’ve ever been on.
We also have a video of Charlie catching an anaconda and my holding it. If you’ve not seen it I’ll try to forward it to you.
Again great trip!”

Regards,
Brad McWilliams "

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment